Wednesday, May 29, 2013

26052013 XBW & NTV7 Charity Event 小霸王慈善日

  


On 26th May , I went for a Charity Event by NTV7 & Oneu XiaoBarWang :) 
This event was created by NTV7 for their new TV Programme " Listen to the World "

I brought my mom and two little bro went there to support 
and Having our breakfast there ;) 


My mom donated RM50 then she got a book Written by Singapore Artist Apple Hong ;) 

After having our breakfast 
My mum wanted to capture photo wif Aileng jiejie 
Aileng jiejie Like my mum also hehe ~
Here comes our photo ! 


Me , Aileng jiejie & My mum :) 


Group photo with Karena :) 


Group Photo with Kyo :) 

Group Photo with Apple :) 

Almost 1130 am , My mom wanna back home ardi 

So , I asked Aileng jiejie to Give me the Tshirt for helping her today ;) 

Yea , and she gave me too ! 
She said just left "M Size" 
I was like : Huh ??! M ah ... okay larh , I Try ~ 
Because there was no left anymore 


But Luckily I can wear it muahahaha !!! 



I was proud to be Volunteer that day ;) 







Thanks Roter to help me Capture the every moment ;) 


I was standing whole day and giving out the paper 

我就這樣在那邊站了一整天
宣傳了一整天
站得腳酸 腰也很酸


But this was the experience ~ Happy Experience , which can Work with artists ! 
 不過這也是個很開心的回憶

可以跟藝人很近距離工作
哈哈哈!!!!! 

The first Batch of NTV7 Artists was 
Janelle Chin , Karena Teo & Kyo Cheng 
Said truly , They are the best artist on that day 
which compared with the second batch (except the other 2artists) !
我覺得第一幫的藝人好過第二幫的很多很多..除了那兩位
他們人真的很好!!!!! 
They are so hospitality and KIND ! 
Kyo & Karena was keep giving out the paper , 
Janelle was giving the food :) 



She is Janelle , SEE ! How Sweet she are ! :D
一點距離感也沒有!!! 
不說你不知道 , 這是我們第一次見面而已!!!! 
但是我很喜歡看她演一次就愛對"姿蔓" 這個角色啦 :) 



With XBW Singapore's BOSS -- Apple ;) 


She is nice :) 


He is Kyo Cheng ;) Quite nice person :) 


She is Karena ;) She is nice too ! I used to call her " Xiao Ling" 
Becoz of the drama "Love compulsory" also :P 
時常被我叫曉玲的 Karena 惠虹 ;) 
我也是很喜歡裡面的曉玲 ..Weeiyyaaaa :P 

其實他們很好相處 , 一點架子也沒有
有時候經過對方還會微微笑
:) 我喜歡這幫藝人 ;) 


Ok , Now is Batch 2 artist . 
Aenie , Frederick Lee , Lawrence & Adrian .




Here comes the FUNNIEST and CUTTEST artist -- Frederick Lee :) 
He is so funny and he can play with us as well haahha !!!! 
李洺中 ~ 你真的很可愛哈哈
還 Hold住 pose 給我們拍照 xDDDD !!! 
其實我覺得你很好相處 , 人很好 ;) 
記得我還幫你招顧客 , 幫你拿Menu 給他們呵呵!!!! ;) 




This is someone's Law GE ! Lawrence Wong 王冠逸 ;) 
He is nice also but quite.......斯文 hahah :D 


She is Aenie ~



Suddenly came a Special guest !!!! 



Miau Miau ;) 
She is CUTE ! She made our day ;) 




And here comes ONEFM DJ Wayne ~
a.k.a Malaysia All Star NO.1  



Surprised to see him that day because I though he is still on his vacation in Thailand /_\



Here is my babiiiissss ~ 
Love them much much much !!! 
I was waiting them for a long time heheeee ~ 
so that I can sit down and rest for awhile ~ AFTER jiefu's permission :P 


Jiayi , Jia Min , Evelyn & Janice ;) 
Triple J & E ? xD 


The Gaoxiu Photo :P 


Kam , Her Bf Friday & Jiayi :) 


Babiiii !!! 


Group Photo :) 


Jiayi & Evelyn ;) 


Me & Ah Kam ;) 



And here comes 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 !!!!! 
My secondary School babes !!! :D 
Loveee yah ;) 


We have been knowing each other for 5years ;) 


Camel ;) 



Liyou Vivian xD 


Yichi maomaochong :) 

Miss you all damn damn muchie !!!!!!!!!!! 


Okay Last but not the least ..

Here comes my Dear Sister Aileng :) 


 YES ! SISTER !!! My Sister !!! 
See our POSE ! Almost same muaaahaha !! 
Yes , She very SEK me :) 


Okay ... Jiejie & Jiefuuu :) 
下次 ! 就是這次了 ! 
謝謝姐夫肯跟我合照...再次哈哈哈哈!!! 
願望成真 !!!! 三個人的合照 !!! 我等這一刻很久了!!!!!!!!!!! 
Thankiew jieFuuuu ~ 


Some asked me wheter I am her sister ? Real Sis ? 
Actually some of pictures we looks alike ;) 
okay lah ... she is my sister ~ :P 

有人問我 , 我們是不是姐妹 ?
 有人說我們很像哈哈~
是啦 , 是姐妹 , 我真的很想要有個很疼我的姐姐就像她 :) 


Anyone can tell , From the elation written on our face ,
That we were enjoying the every moment 
while doing CHARITY .
Love , is that , about shating and caring ~ or so to speak , Sharing is caring .
If there is a glimmer of hope , we would put an uneding effort to help those who need help .
Yupe , We did it ! We spread out our love !!! 
The whole day sales plus donations was RM16,200 !!
Well done and good job.. APPLAUSE ! 
Thanks for all the volunteers , consumers , donors and NTV7's artists ~ You guys are awesome !!
Glad to have a teamwork with you all ! 






Thankiew NTV7's crew help me to take this picture ;) 
Their caption in FB : 謝謝中間這位Jia Min 小美女全程擔任 NTV7 " 聆聽世界"小霸王慈善日活動
的活力義工! 謝謝~


Hehe ~ It's my pleasure ;)




For the photo album of that day :
Charity Photo Album 26052013 -- FB





--END--

2 comments:

MMC said...

<3
seems like your life is getting better :)
happy for u hehehe
gah yao oo :*

Jia MiN said...

yes my dear jessie !!! :)