Thursday, August 1, 2013

Days in Bedford ♥

As Time Lapsed 

August is coming just like finally 

Yupe 

I've wrote my Designation Letter . 

Leaving Bedford half heartedly 

These months , 
We Laugh , We Smile , We Sad , We gossip , We learnt 

yupe , Just like a Big FAMILY 

We have Worm Daddy , Worm Mummy 
and little kids :) 

I've been working in Bedford since couple of months ago .
I'm enjoy working here and I've gained more experience than before .
I'm blessed that I can have a chance to work with Bedford TEAM .
Bedford is full of love and laughter .
My second HOME :) 

above that , I've wrote in my Designation letter . 


Last few months ago 

Worm Dad updated his status :

Jia Min , thank you very much for your prompt aid , never have I seen before a student or a staff like you , so dedicated , devoted and effective , and asking for no repay in return , your devotion nearly make me feel that you are like a little daughter at BEDFORD , it's our home , we will make it a better place to stay in . It's not a cliche , what you have done will definitely be ENGRAVED on my mind , kid . Of Course , I think I am the luckiest in the world as I have the chance to work with a group of youths , they are young , energetic and creative , which many out there may underestimate them , but I am NOT as I have witnessed their contributions . Young Power - Boubuii , Vincent Kam , Yunbing Nicole , Xinyi ,Yeeven , Yeeteng . =) 



He said he is the luckiest in the world as he has the chance to work wif us 
Now my turn to say so . 

They always brighten up my day . 
Asking for no repay in return is just for BEDFORD :) 



Worm Dad said : 

Jia Min , You are one of the greatest kids in BEDFORD family , our beloved one . 
We truly appreciate the contribution and devotion you have paid throughout the months. Be honest , you are always the most precious one to us , we frankly appreciate god to bestow you to become part of our family , for months with you , you have coursed through the whole family with happiness and blissfulness... (grinning) I still remember that you and Yeeteng like to drug us with scrumptious lunch and dinner , but It was the wonderful moment :P DJ Jiamin , we weish you a brilliant career in you university and future . =) (Pay us a visit anytime you want . Ofcourse , We plan to visit you in Taiwan too :P ) 



I have nothing to say , Yet , They love me alot . 
Really appreciate . 
Almost cry when I saw this words . 
So touch . 

hahhaa 
Still I remember Worm Dad keep repeating : Jiamin wanna leave us already 
I know that you all not willing to let me leave Bedford :P 

Worm Dad and worm mum always encourage me to do what I wanna do . 
They are the best word dad and worm mum in the world :) 



Last but not the least , I love Bedford family forever and a day :) 





Words can't speak out my mind right now
Just feel it with heart =) 

I Love BEDFORD =)  








No comments: