Friday, September 6, 2013

Reached Taiwan 台灣

Yea .. 
Finally leave Malaysia heart heartedly 
and Reached Taiwan Safely ~ 

30/08/2013 
Morning 5.00am I woke up 
Hmm Lets see still have what I havent keep in my luggage 
NOTHING 

Thankiew mummy busying for whole day to keep my things 


YunBing , Yee Teng , Mummy & Daddy :) 



My Dear Colleague -- YunBing & Yee Teng  :) 
Thankiew so much for coming .. 
Love you all !!!!!! 
So surprise to see you all coming to airport ;) 



 My Lovely Family :) 


My Daddy wore the Shirt That I gave him as Birthday Present ~ 
And he wore Spec also , Cause I said that : Daddy , You looks so handsome while wearing your spec XD 
Then My daddy wearing it whole day :) 

I love them so muchieee ~ 

Where is my Little bro ? 
He went to school ardi ~ But I still love him also :) 





hmm .. I was thinking that 
Is there anyone else still wanna come ? 
Yifuuu said that she wanna come today ~ 
So I've prepared Babiii yiii geh Colour Pencil Box to pass to Her 
But she said that she was Far Far away .. 
Owh .. 
I was so sad :( 
I though I can meet her ...

After that I cried and Hug my family and shapo them ~ 
Leaving Msia heart heartedly .. 


But Seems like Yifuu was bringing someone ELSE to meet me at airport ~ 

誰 ? Who ?
I keep calling her .. 
But She didnt Pick up my call . 
But at last she said she will tell me when I reached Taiwan . 

Before Boarding , I was standing there to line up . 
First , I called my Aileng sis .. She didnt pick up , guessing that she was sleeping . 
But then she called back me in Few minutes . 
Yes , I keep tearing when I heard her sound .. 
She asked me to Add oil at Taiwan .. 
sounds so warm.. 
After that , I called my worm mummy and daddy ~ 
Worm mummy Didnt pick up my call also 
So then I called worm daddy .. 
Cried also .. Missing BEDFORD FAMILY 
I miss the time that we spent together :( 
I heard worm daddy and mummy's sound ~ 
Really miss them so much T__T 

After I reached Airport , Yifuu just tell me the truth . 
Haih 

Okie , I cried badly , and seriously when I knew the truth 

But Luckily He didnt Come , If not I will Cried BADLY !!!!! 


The First Day in Camp 
Our venue : 平溪河灣度假村

Having Dinner Box 
After That I keep searching WIFI 
I miss my home , my friends and my lovely dearss so much 
I standing on the chair to connect wifi 
Succkss right ?
And I cried 
I walked to outside 
And the wifi Stronger 
Then I said Thankiew to him ~ 
Then he feel ashamed Cause overslept 
I said that It's okay Nevermind .. 
He asked me Where am I now ?
Then I cried badly .. 
I said I'm in the camp now 
I wanna Back home 
I dunwan stay at here .. 
He told me : You must be brave , Cannot give up easily.. No matter what happened , It's giving a chance to let us Learnt and gained experience ~ Just depends on "How you're going to handle it ". Ofcourse I knew that You will sad and feeling down , But this is the way to let us Grow up . If you know How to handle it easily , means that few years ago You will know how to Take good care of others people just like I'm taking care of you now :) 


Yes , He is just like my Big brother taking good care of me . 
Thanks for consoling me .. 
Really feeling better After he said these to me .. 
I will be strong !! 
I'm a good girl :) 



Our Camping place ~ 



Wishes .














The Railway . 

Life is like riding a Bicycle ~ To keep your balance , You must  keep moving :) 




After two days Camp , 
They went their University , 
BTW .. I'm going to Fotang overnight !! 
Overnight wif 趙媽 :) 
And I meet back Jia Xiang .. LOL 
He changed alot !! 
Okay btw he is cute lahhh ;) 





The next day , 
I ride motorcycle wif 趙媽
We went Carefour and Family Mart !! 
First time Riding motorcycle nyaaa ~ hahah !! 
After that , 
I went Paradise Hotel alone .. by Taxi :) 
Cause my mum will go there meet up with me ^_^
Yeaaapieee 
okay then , I met up with my mummy and cousin sister :) 

First time I brought my mum to 西門町 , After that take 捷運!! 
So shocked !! 



Okay then , 
we went to a chalet ~ Name Pon House 曾好 to overnight 
OMG ...
There is so so nice in Decorating :) 


Very comfortable ~ 
The Landlady is very hospitability ;) 

They Prepared a very healthy breakfast to us :) 

Kiwi .. Banana .. Soya Bean .. Tomato .. Nuts and Biscuit :) 




Hmmm okay , Lets End my Blog of the first 5days in Taiwan ~ 
Will update it SOON !! 























No comments: