Tuesday, January 28, 2014

2014 JAN



Hello Babees ~ 
I'm Back from Taiwan :) 
And Finally I'm in my Home Sweet Home :) 

Before I back to Malaysia ~
I went to 西門町 dye and cut my hair :D 

New hair for 2014 :) 

After that travelling in Taipei with my friends :D 

We went to 士林夜市 , 西門町 , 五分埔 and some places =) 

LOL , First time drinking CHATIME in TAIWAN
                        





國父紀念館

We went to Taipei 101 and riding those bicycle :D 
It was so meaningful and FUN :) 



                                                                           


Had Fun With them :D 




18th Jan , I went to Teng Yeen's 21th Birthday Party ~ 
It was awesome to meet up with secondary school's Friends :) 





Happy Birthday Babe :) 


CNY is aroung the corner 
Looking Forward ~ 

Happy Chinese New Year ~ :D 















No comments: