Saturday, June 14, 2014

June :)

It's been a long time didn't update my blog 

So that I decided to update it today ;) 

It seems like I have many photos but I don't think I can 
describe it perfectly ~ :P 

So .. 

Let's see those photos and enjoy it ;) 


Our Class Gathering ;) 
My roomates ;) 

Dearie roomate Chian-Yu ;) 

Coursemate ;) 

Coursemates are always the cute enough ;) 




















Too good to be real ! ;)



Farewell dinner to our exchange student from Austria's Tamara ;)








Farewell Party to all of our exchange student and our ISBU's Senior ;)


Jerry & Cathy ;)

Cathy :) 

My study buddy from Czech's Pavla ;)

Leader of ISBU - Jerry 




Martin , Karel , Jan & Pavla ... Goodbye all of you :) 


Exchange student from Korea - Hye Min

Senior Boyi ;)

Exchange student from Japan - Kaoru

Lovely Senior :)

Senior ;)


Exchange student from Japan - Hikaru ;)


I spent lots of time together with them 

and It's my pleasure too 



June , which is a very very lovely month ~ 

I like it :) 



Soon  I'll be going back to Malaysia 

See yah all my friends ;)





No comments: